Another warm day.....not too humid, so I didn't turn the AC on. I was determined to finish cleaning the house (I started yesterday) before noon, so it wouldn't be too hot to stand it. I love the house right after it's cleaned....too bad the kids mess it up as soon as they walk in the door!!! I used to harp on them constantly about cleaning it up. Now I just make them do it before they go to bed. They are more willing to cooperate and I don't have to nag.....it works out well.
Went for my annual pap this afternoon. I am faithful about getting it done, but GAWD I hate it!! I think the worst is waiting for the doctor to come in the room. Sitting there with my little drape on ....with a full length mirror capturing it all for me to see!!! No thought whatsoever was put into the placement of those mirrors...thankfully you can only get a sideview of yourself !! I mean how long do they think a person needs to take their clothes off???? Folding it all in the neat little pile on the chair takes the most time. WHY do we do that? Have you ever seen a gynecologist come in and look at the chair to see if your clothes are in a neatly folded pile?????
Thankfully it's done for another year......
No comments:
Post a Comment