Friday, April 27, 2001

A boring day in the life of a boring homemaker. I did take Newt to the vet today. I was surprised he weighs 2.6 pounds....I didn't think he even weighed 1 pound! He got his first round of shots. I asked when he can be neutered (never had a male cat before) and declawed.....yeah, we're cruel people who 'cut off cat's fingertips'.......he can be neutered at 6 months and can be declawed in two weeks!? I know he has an unfair advantage over the girl cats since they have no claws, but I don't know about putting him under at 8 weeks. But I do trust our vet.

I am missing Marna....she is sleeping over at her friend Danielle's house.....4 houses down. Danielle's grandpop is going to take them to a marionette show at the community college tomorrow morning. She will have a blast....she always does when she sleeps over with friends.

No comments: