skip to main | skip to sidebar

BlogBore

The Ramblings of a Boring Homemaker

Friday, April 20, 2001

I have just perused all the blogs that have become part of my daily net routine. I am amazed at how they are evolving. They all look so great.....fancy new colors, layouts, features, etc.

This thing ain't called BlogBore for nothing......this is the way this blog will remain.....boring in content and appearance! LOL
Posted by Darla at 1:48 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  05/22 - 05/29 (1)
    • ►  05/15 - 05/22 (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  02/14 - 02/21 (1)
    • ►  01/31 - 02/07 (3)
  • ►  2005 (2)
    • ►  07/17 - 07/24 (2)
  • ▼  2001 (51)
    • ►  05/13 - 05/20 (1)
    • ►  05/06 - 05/13 (3)
    • ►  04/29 - 05/06 (7)
    • ►  04/22 - 04/29 (9)
    • ▼  04/15 - 04/22 (8)
      • Bad day at Black Rock here.....no one is old enou...
      • I love Saturday mornings. It is the only day of t...
      • TEN THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME 1. I am le...
      • I have just perused all the blogs that have becom...
      • Didn't get to blog yesterday or do much of anythi...
      • Getting older sucks. Mike and I both went to bed...
      • A very quiet day-after-Easter. Marna's birthday ...
      • A lovely Easter day is winding down. Our guests j...
    • ►  04/08 - 04/15 (10)
    • ►  04/01 - 04/08 (8)
    • ►  03/25 - 04/01 (4)
    • ►  03/11 - 03/18 (1)

About Me

Darla
View my complete profile