And so it starts again......just when I thought it was a dead issue. I am tired of feeling the pull between sites and don't feel comfortable at either site at this point. It is incredible to me that this continues.
I don't like the innuendo being thrown about on either side....... saying half a dozen people forwarded this post to me throws a cloud of suspicion over innocent people.....only because they have friends on both sites.
Likewise, hinting that one person is not responsible for this....that others were involved, implicates people who may very well be innocent. Could not just one person have acted on their own? Why is it assumed that someone else must be involved?? Because one has a certain friend does not make them guilty of anything.
It saddens me that I no longer feel comfortable on sites that have posters I have known for over 4 years. I am guilty of nothing in this mess other than having friends who don't get along. But because of that fact I no longer feel as though I belong on either site. I refuse to choose between friends and it feels to me that if I don't choose, I will never be trusted at either site.
No comments:
Post a Comment