Sunday, April 01, 2001

I don't know WTH is up with this font stuff.....every time I try it and hit post and publish it comes up differently. So be it....I ain't gonna' worry about it.

I see many people commenting on other's blogs....that is so nice!!! But I am not sure this peri-menopausal brain can remember all of the comments I would like to make about everyone's blogs. I am not into taking notes as this is a pleasure activity and taking notes would involve WORK! LOL Please know that I am reading and loving all blogs even though I don't comment about them here..

We just got home from church and I am ticked off. Every week all during the service, Brody and Marna are constantly bugging me about not wanting to go to Sunday School. We go downstairs after the service and as I hand Brody his envelope, he smacks it out of my hand and sends it flying. That was the last straw for me. I said, "Fine, you don't have to go to Sunday School because we are going home. You are both going to spend Sunday School time in your room with no music, no phone calls. I hope you have some good books to read!" So they are both up in their rooms.....I will probably parole them after lunch.

45 lousy minutes from their week to attend Sunday School, 45 minutes in which I would hope they would learn something and it has become such a hassle. I have a feeling I won't be hearing their complaints next week! LOL



No comments: