This was to be Wednesday's blog, but Blogger wouldn't cooperate.
Another boring day in the life of a boring homemaker. Brody had a relapse and I took him to the doctor. The doctor says everything feels, looks, and sounds normal....keep the meds up as needed and if it hasn't cleared up by Monday, we will have to delve deeper. I have every confidence it will be but a memory by Monday and that will be that.
Brody was home from school again today and Marna had only a half-day. I love having my kids home from school, but boy does it make me lazy!! I was gladly suckered into several board games, a few rounds of back tickling, had two books read to me, and was even persuaded to go to 7-11 for Slurpees. We discovered that 7-11 has a new cup with three different sections for 3 different flavors of Slurpee.....this is the second time this week they have had Slurpees.....we now have a Slurpee moratorium in place. You CAN have too much of a good thing! The cleaning didn't get done, but we had fun and tomorrow is another day........
No comments:
Post a Comment