Sunday, April 08, 2001

I posted this on the two sites I frequent, but figured I would blog about it just in case someone missed my posts.

I don't normally ask for this type of thing....but I would appreciate some good thoughts being sent Brody's way.

He has had diarrhea all day.....over 20 times! And has vomited around 5 times.

I gave him 2 Immodium tablets around 2 and an additional one around 5. Around 7, when that wasn't cutting it and he was still going, I called the doctor.

Of course we didn't get our doctor, but another in the practice that we have seen before. He said a gastro-intestinal thing is going around and he called up a stronger anti-diarrheal to the pharmacy.

I gave him the two and he promptly threw up. I didn't see it, but feel sure they came up and gave him two more. I hope I did the right thing...we have to get this to stop!!!

He doesn't seem to feel bad other than the stomach....but right before he went to bed he was fading, I imagine he is feeling very weak.

So, I would greatly appreciate some good thoughts and tummy healing vibes sent his way! THANKS!


No comments: