Saturday, April 14, 2001

I have been extremely busy doing day before Easter stuff. Dyed two dozen eggs....took us about 15 minutes....we warped through those things! I prepared as much dinner today as I possibly could. We are having friends for dinner and I don't like to be stuck in the kitchen any longer than I have to. I want to socialize and drink wine like everyone else! I am sitting here avoiding the ironing board. Marna's dress and Brody's shirt and pants have to be ironed. I HATE to iron pants. Mike will probably take pity on me and iron the pants for me if I bitch and moan enough! LOL After I get the ironing done, the Easter Bunny will arrive and I will probably hit the sack. I am tuckered out from Marna's sleepover. I am too old for this shit. They didn't go to sleep until 2:30 and woke up at 7:00. My eyelids are sinking slowing into the west.

No comments: